Age of Civilization Strategy Card Game
What Is This?
Age of Civilization is a streamlined Euro-style civilization game with unique mechanics for 1-4 players. Instead of playing as only 1 civilization in 3 hours, each player could play as 3 civilizations in 30 minutes!
How to play ?
- At the beginning of a game, 8 action cards are shuffled to form a time track in random order, then place the permanent action card at the upper left of the time track.
- In each player turn, the player take actions by assigning worker tokens to the action slots. Only the 3 actions on the permanent action card AND the 3 actions right under the permanent action card are available to choose.
- When all players have finished their turn, the current round ends. Move the permanent action card to the right by 1 card slot when a round ends. As a result, 1 action card of the previous round will become unavailable, and 1 new action card will be available for the next round, creating a new era!
- Besides taking actions to develop empire, each player could rise civilization card to gain more powerful abilities and reset population(number of workers). Civilization cards you own are stacked to show your current civilization with its main ability, and the legacy ability of your previous civilizations.
- Rising new civilization is very powerful, but the number of civil. card each player could own is limited to 3. So the timing of "Rise and Fall" is a critical decision to make.
We Also Recommend
Convertor Socket 1G/2G To 3-Gang 13A with USB (4800mA)